|Building a community of backers around an idea is an amazing way to make something new|
pledged of $20,000 goal
|View Campaign||This project will be funded on Fri, Dec 11 2015 11:52 PM +00:00|
About this project
Learn how to become a successful female entrepreneur from the best.
About the documentary
This film explores the stories of some of the most successful female entrepreneurs from the US and the UK and their hard-learned lessons.
“There is a lot of pressure on a woman to behave in ways that are less aggressive, less ambitious and less leader-like. Everyone loves a supportive woman!” -Ilene Lang, Catalyst
The film brings together the audacious attitudes from extraordinary females that have made an impact in our society, inspiring other women to build their own startup companies and further create economic opportunities.
“Having a more balanced gender ratio in the pool of decision makers and creators of technology will enable a more balanced point of view in product, design and business” – Mariam Naficy, Minted
200+ Participants Include:
• Michelle Zatlyn, Co-Founder & COO of Cloudflare
• Jessica Scorpio, Co-Founder & COO of Getaround
• Shiza Shahid, Co-Founder of Malala Fund
• Gina Bianchini, Founder & CEO of Migtybell
• Soraya Darabi, Co-Founder & CO-CEO of Zady
• Halle Tecco, Co-Founder & CEO of Rockhealth
• Ilene Lang, Co-Founder of Catalyst
• Holly Liu, Co-Founder of Kabam
• Mariam Naficy, Co-Founder & CEO of Minted
• Joanne Wilson, VC & Gothamgal Blogger
• Brittany Kodak, Co-Founder & CEO of Zinepak
• Rebecca Parsons, CTO of Thoughtworks
Numbers Don’t Lie
The Go Against The Flow movement as taken flight due to the overwhelming interest from women who have come across creator Charu Sharma. Let’s face it only 3.8% of CEO’s are females, 8.1% top Earners, 16.6% occupy Board Seats, 14.3% are Executive Officers, 51.4% fill Management, Professional and Related Occupations and 46.9% are part of the US labor force.
In support of our next issue – Successful Female Entrepreneurs
Crowdfunding Campaigner is supporting this campaign as part of our next issue due on the 18th of December featuring female entrepreneurs