Advertising and promotional opportunities
Crowdfunding Campaigner Magazine believes that its strength lies in the active way in which readers choose and use the magazine. Digital magazines are an active medium, with an intention of interaction and engagement putting the reader in control.
Readers become deeply engaged with their magazines and as a result a strong relationship, a bond of trust, develops between the reader and the magazine over time.
A reader’s identification with an engaging magazine can go well beyond the simple provision of information and ideas. When a magazine strikes a chord it can reinforce the reader’s own self-image and this creates a particularly powerful and trusting relationship.
As a magazine with a strong online social presence we are passionate about crowdfunding and the future of this market and support the success of campaigners and believe our platform also supports advertisers in building relationships with our readers.
How We Support Advertisers Relationships
- The magazine is seen as a trusted friend that is kept and referred to
- Magazines are an advocate for communities of common interest
- They bring a halo effect to advertising featured alongside relevant content
- They provide access to natural networks of common interest
- Magazines stimulate interest in a topic and then direct readers to further avenues to explore
- They work hand in hand with digital platforms because core magazine readers are tech-savvy
- Magazines are the primary driver of Online purchase in 70% of product categories